Saturday, October 17, 2009

Malaysian Footwear Design Competition

These few days I've been very busy trying to finish up the shoes entries i have been working on for the last couple of weeks. There's 4 category:

1. mens fashion footwear
2. ladies fashion footwear
3. ladies evening footwear
4. ladies leisure footwear


Its maximum of 3 entries per category, so being a human as greeedy as me, I entered 3 for fashion, 2 for evening and 1 for leisure for all ladies category.

I tried to join the men's category, but oh well...the deadline's up before I could think of anything.
Well...the initial deadline i meant.
Now that the association said that there's not enough entries therefore it will be postponed till end of the month.....I dropped my jaw and I froze there for sometime.

Now that I have another 10 days, I think I might cook something up for the rest of the entries that is still available for entries.

My sifu won first for last year evening entries, so I am quite under pressure, and I myself have had some expectation for myself. Although now I wont know how it'll turn out, but I already give my best. All there's left is prayers i guess.

3 fashion categories


















































2 evening categories

































1 casual entries



















Thats all...more to come...if i can think of more...lol

Signing off

17 comments:

  1. Wow you've been busy, 6 designs! Great work :)
    I kind of like 1) 1st evening-wear 2) casual-wear and 3) errmmm .. I wonder if its possible to add some glitter on the 2nd pic from top? The 1st pic is very unique :) - love those shadows & shine, look realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gee...thanks jaime...
    thanks for yout thoughts too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU THE MAN MAY!!~ *LOL!* But seriously!~ All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waooo.
    So Mei li~!!! *tears up*

    I love the first one. those round round thingy. that reminds me of traffic lights.
    I have a friend calld Lavida Loca, she wants a pair in Size 9. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha....i know this lavida loca....she follows my blog. Reminds me of someone though.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool, stunning designs! do u need to make it into a real one for the competition?

    anyway, best wishes to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah....i need to make a prototype of the design IF it gets into the semi final

    ReplyDelete
  8. hm.. the first one reminds me of fruit though....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi i like your designs a lot. What software you use to draw?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi there,
    Its actually hand drawn...painted in photoshop.
    thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice and good looking designs so wish you really best of luck and you know if you have spirit then you guys can get the best outcome what you guys desires.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! LuxJunky Trainers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. embroidery digitizing in USA

    ReplyDelete