Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MacQueen's Absurdity

Okay...its not for the faint hearted...it really isnt.

When drawing shoes...we always try to find ways to create new silhouette or what new shape makes the shoes more flattering on the feet.

This is awesome...
























Very alien-ish and very terminator-ish























Very Graphic and Cyber dont you think? Something like from starwars...























This is just "normal". The most normal shoe in the collection cuz...
























...its only metal wall-e ish right? even rodarte's shoe was something to do with nats and screws.























See?


Oh...talking about absurdity. or Crazy...
Well, dont mention flattering, it doesnt even look like something you wear on the feet.























From the front, it looks just nice, with bit and pieces of glass or something. Very new and oh...look...high platform ankle boots. was what i thought when i saw untill....


























I saw the sideview.
























I think I dont need to comment more on this...























Because it speaks for itself already























Isn't it? It is gonna make a huge uproar and well successful for having me to feature it here.
Forget about wearing it. One should buy some flowers to put in it. Agree?

8 comments:

  1. I went from OOH...WOW...HMM... to EWWW...

    The last three pictures made me feel incredibly uncomfortable, and I'm not even wearing it.

    Agree, and even if it's a flower vase, it's still a damn strange-looking vase. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow may, really a good shock before i start my work, feels like goin to have lots inspiration today!

    *couldnt agree more about the putting flowers into it*

    the shape made me think of..elephant nose..or, what some other cartoon character side view..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! Ohh!~ Let me tell you my guesses!!!
    01: H.R.GIGER
    02: MERMAIDS bubbly glow~
    03/04: STEAMPUNK
    05: STEAMPUNK|FUTURE (colors less classic)
    06-10: ART PIECES... my god, amazingly the models can walk in it!~ illusion with the shapes simply placed us all to awe.....
    HAHAH!~ I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing May!~ :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for all the comments,
    still hvnt got used to the weird vase with a trapped feet. its a shoe revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did they walk in those???


    fashion never cease to surprise me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. beats me...never had the chance to try one on...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. there actually dont have a proper word or description for it...lol

    ReplyDelete