Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sandra Backlund

Introducing Sandra Backlund...
not you average fashion designer...
I am so in love with her stuff...

the (i dont know if i can call it garment) coz some is just like handicraft to me...lol

I like her sculptural garments, be it knitted, crocheted, or glued together...






























































































































































































Not only that, as you can see from the pictures, its not from the same collection.
And I like how she named he collection...ha!

Some are called Ink Blot Test, Perfect Hurts, Dont Walk, Blank Page, Last Breath Bruises and etc...

I was blown away by the collection name before i could see the designs...hahahah

I'm really impressed with the knit ones....i wish i have the patients to knit...
and i'll leave it during my retirement...lol

See her whole collections here!

No comments:

Post a Comment