Sunday, April 5, 2009

Debut Shoes + Pavillion Pit Stop Fashion Show





























































Oh...no no...I'm not selling these babies...
Its my FIRST DEBUT SHOES!
I'm quite happy with how it turned out though...
Kinda fierce yet easy to wear...ha!

Now this is what it looks like on real models...























Tadaa! Shall we get a closer look?!

















Look, decent isnt it? Its one size bigger on the models though...
























For all I realise, its actually a "PRIVATE EVENT"
Luckily I did not go around inviting people to go and look at my shoes and end up trying to peek at the escalator or something.

















And I dress kinda lousy for a red carpet event for goodness sake.
Red was the dress code...well, F1 ma....
At the entrance there was even a fire red Ferrari okay?

















And as a member from the company, of course I has the right to go backstage didn't I? Lol...
And I feel priviledged...

Now its time for some clothes...and models...
























Charlie's Angels pose worrr...


































































































































































I'm still proud of my gorgeous shoes...
For tomorrow I might ask the shoemaker to make me one my size...lol
Its reasonable to have your first shoe for yourself isn't it?

I think its absolutely reasonable...ha!

16 comments:

  1. fuyuuuuuu...

    May Wong. top 10 fashion designer weiii~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! make me a pair too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your intention but i think you shouldn't have said it like that...
    i'm glad i got supports but i seriously dont deserve such praises. its beyond my ability.
    thanks...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey debbi...hows life?
    my my...would you wear it? lol
    i think i would consider twice too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. VA VA VOOM, BAYBEE! (LOL) Congrats dearie! Wish I was 'privileged' enough to join the event, but photos are good enough! Hahaha...

    Killer shoes, I tell you! Sexy, fierce, I love it when every image reflected will be the 'texture/pattern' for the shoes...

    You know? THe elastic black band, reflective surface, intertwined straps...very M-A-Y! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOTS! Loveliness!!! Job well done, dearie! So proud of you wei :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks darling...
    this is after a round of merciless filter.
    but luckily it turned out good...phew
    thanks for da support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH!!! So happy for you!!!~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. may you're exceptional !!!

    i'm so proud of you ! let's come out and celebrate it ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah!!!
    darlings darlings sekalian, thank you!
    *bow*
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. may, i also want one! size 8! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol...i think it would take some time before production...haha
    lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what can i say anymore..all also ppl say liao..i beh song loh..nothing left for me to puji you..hahahaha...

    anyway, GOOD JOB!! I FEEL 'STRONG' LOOKING AT YOU SHOE!!HAHHA..LIKE CAN KICK PEOPLE LIKE THAT BUT WITH A SEXY FEEL TO IT!!..

    so what's next?.clothes?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha...thank you ashlei!
    I know what you want to say...
    I still owe you money mah rite?

    ReplyDelete
  15. why lah...ini pompuan..always wanna give me money...i very beh song also loh..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why beh song when ppl give you money? I want money leh :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete