Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zipper Skirt



















Pin and cut ----------*scissors icon*---























Fold flaps and sew with rubberband
Sew the zips at both the left and right edge...lol
Top stitch at both sides of the zip...

























Well, the zip actually functions very well although its just for accessories purposes...

















Finish constructing and...
























Can see the black thread? its trimmings...
Pin and secure the edge...
Hand stitched it round the edge of the skirt....lol...
I wish sewing machine can do it...
























Tadaa!....finished product... its with 2 hidden pockets at the side!























And how it looks on actual human...
(backdrop is my office!)

I promise i'll work on my weight management, so i could look better in pictures...lol
By far, this is my neatest sewing work...more to come!

4 comments:

  1. Babe, it looks really nice here :)
    and the colour not that ugly, lolx :)

    Good job, expecting more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, wow.
    I really like the electric colours there.
    The waistband is so cool, I can see this
    this on the selling list leh. Haha XD

    Someday, my grandchildren might ask,
    and I will have no choice but to
    honestly tell them
    AHMA FLAIL AT SEWING.

    Hahaha :D Good morning, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beng...its actually not ugly...lol
    chrystal, u can say...
    AH MA GOT FLEN KNOW LA...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am staring at your shoes and I am liking them.

    me is wanting white, long-sleeved turtle neck-ings....... :(

    ReplyDelete