Friday, March 6, 2009

Tao Okamoto
























I like Tao Okamoto, I didn't realised it but I like boyish girl...and i hope i could pull their looks and styling.

These are her runway pictures...
She's not all those pretty pretty type...but she's electrifying











































































































































This is from 2009 fall winter by Philip Lim.
Her personal style inspires designer Philip Lim to style all his models into short bob haircut
to walk his show. Wigs are trimmed to similar length...
Which made me wanted grab a scissors and start cutting my hair.





















This is her modelling in one of the editorial.

















This is off the runway...

























This is her when she still had her long hair...She didn't appeal much with her long hair as compared to her short bob now. So recognizable...



I still like her bob...i wish i could pull it off looking as cool as she is...




Still looks better like this right?

4 comments:

  1. you probably could, considering your face structure... you never try, you never know :D

    I need to grow my hair longer so I can get a asymmetrical short bob with a straight fringe... Hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i probably could not considering my face that barely has structure, and looking like a pan...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you probably need to have high cheekbones to pull off her look.

    I like her lips. sebiji like the ones we were always trained to draw in figure studies hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree...high cheekbones...
    i doubt i even have cheekbones...
    i have yet to discover it lol

    ReplyDelete