Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shining shoulders

Since its been very very long ever since the SOS post,

This is one of my new phaverruete piece bought for Chinese New Year...
though I'm not that happy with my "love handles"

but trust me...i'm getting rid of them. ( yes mom, its for real this time. )

























Fake swarovski iron on shoulder padded sleeveless very body hugging top
Semi 3 quarter black drop crotch harem
























If I am given a choice, I'll like Balmain's SS 10 collection's shoulder

2 comments:

  1. u look really slim and nice in that fitting top ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, ermm nice to meet ya, i would like to know u more. I hope i can have chance to work with you as in photography, ya I like to take photos, and hope one day we can collab together and work out something, here's my photography blog i opened with my friend,
    http://cc2ms.blogspot.com/
    hope to see your reply on my blog =) tq or add me in facebook. thank you

    ReplyDelete